knights of darkness Index du Forum
knights of darkness Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Create Database For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    knights of darkness Index du Forum -> Classe -> Paladin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hallche

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Create Database For Facebook Répondre en citant

Create Database For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

You can even easily connect to your MailChimp account this way. You can now query your data for reports or any other administrative purposes. shareimprove this answer answered Oct 29 '11 at 16:59 deep9c 191 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Regarding the performance of a many-to-many table, if you have 2 32-bit ints linking user IDs, your basic data storage for 200,000,000 users averaging 200 friends apiece is just under 300GB. The Similarity file will take a while to process, so allow time. –Neil N Jun 17 '09 at 19:49 4 Especially when it's a valid answer and is echoed by the other answers (although I didn't copy from them, when I answered, there where no answers) –Malfist Jun 17 '09 at 19:50 4 TheTXI: I think comments on downvotes are a courtesy, especially on answers that don't obviously deserve them, but I also agree that comments should not be mandated. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. The clustered index on that unique key, definitely. Michael Mansell 165,224 views 4:45 frontend and backend of facebook - 2 Things That Most People Don't Know - Duration: 2:53. did you ever get around to write the article? –iOS Calendar View OnMyProfile Apr 15 '16 at 0:27 No, I'm pretty busy besides doing programming and haven't had the time and mood to do so. See this guide for detailed information on running queries. MySQL partitioning? –veidelis Jun 4 '14 at 7:30 2 you can be sure that facebook does not use a RDBMS for this, it is common knowledge that they, twitter and everyone else that needs to run queries like this use a graph database of some flavor. kboom 11,458 views 3:01 How To Create A Custom Facebook Landing Page For Your (Business) Profile in Timeline - Duration: 10:01. I figure the user table is something like this: useremail PK userid PK password I figure the table with user's data (sex, age etc connected via user email I would assume). On my machine (i7 4770k, SSD, 16gb RAM) the result was 0.18 seconds for that query. Ready to get started? Here are some important points to keep in mind before you start: You must havepermissionto use this data as stated inFacebooks Custom Audience terms. I have a DBMs that is running online. –Neil N Jun 17 '09 at 21:28 2 No, the comment doesn't make sense. For example, if you were creating a database of employees, you might have a "FirstName" column, a "LastName" column, an "Address" column, and a "PhoneNumber" column. Alexander Light 6,375 views 5:27 how to use google hacking database - Duration: 5:19. –Jarrod Roberson Jan 11 '16 at 0:17 show 2 more comments up vote 43 down vote Have a look at the following database schema, reverse engineered by Anatoly Lubarsky: shareimprove this answer edited Dec 21 '13 at 17:21 Brad Larsonf 158k40357526 answered Jul 13 '09 at 16:18 Simon 6 This is a class diagram, not a database schema –PeakGen Jan 13 '15 at 10:34 1 So would each "User" have there own dedicated database? Like the one above? How would it work? E.g When the user logs on FB checks to see if it's a valid User + Pass and then if it's valid facebook will redirect them to there database which then displays everything from the above database –James111 May 2 '15 at 4:58 add a comment up vote 31 down vote My best bet is that they created a graph structure. CNET 65,612 views 1:49 Creating FaceBook App(Survey) with DataBase(PHP) - Duration: 5:14. It is highly recommended that you create a Primary Key as the first column on your table. Obviously, you would need some partitioning and indexing and you're not going to keep that in memory for all users. Which technologies should I be using? 0 how the facebook is maintaining the database? 0 Hiding content from user 1 when not friends with user 2 0 Optimizing the friend-relationship storage in MySQL see more linked questions Related 1641How does database indexing work?617How do I get list of all tables in a database using TSQL?6database design with many type of users149Facebook Architecture0Suggestions for my database design (Networking Users on the website)355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service3designing a database with facebook id and normal sign ups4Database Design for Facebook “likes”0Database design issue : Multiple types of users1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions If 60 is equal to LX------ Finding pairs of Amicable Numbers, up to 10000 Find the simplest counterexample against exchanging limit and summation Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? What kind of approval does Donald Trump need to build his wall? Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? Why bother with even parity? Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Can a Wish produce a paradox? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? Write Moby Dick, approximately What does this arrow mean in the chord annotations? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses Reasons to buy house in cash Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Why is the resistance of an ideal voltmeter infinite? Speed of two trains travelling side by side more hot questions question feed lang-sql . .. Tagged:better conversioncustom audiencesdemographic targetingfacebook adsfacebook advertisingfacebook power editoroptimizing for similarity Post navigation ← PreviousGuest Blogging Is Still Smart For Business BlogsNextInfluence Marketing: Gaming The System, Does It Matter? → Andrea Vahl Thanks so much, Shelly for having me on your blog! ShellyKramer But of course! And we love having you. If your new table is not listed, right click on the Tables folder and select Refresh. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 17 '09 at 19:39 answered Jun 17 '09 at 19:21 belgariontheking 1,26211014 39 I have a feeling you're going to have to explain that a bit more for some people here. 3 Locate the Databases folder. When you first start the program, you will be asked what server you would like to connect to. Why do you feel malfist is entitled to anything? –GEOCHET Jun 17 '09 at 19:30 3 downvotes should leave a comment as to why. Fill out the fields as you see fit, and ensure that you pick the right data type for the information that will be entered in that column: nchar(#) - This is the data type you should use for text, such as names, addresses, etc. Sign in Transcript Statistics Add translations 2,053 views 4 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. How do I access a new sql database remotely from a newly built desktop? Answer this question Flag as. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 20 '17 at 22:16 Benjamin 14.1k23109206 answered Feb 26 '15 at 0:34 burzum 21.4k83159 so. Rating is available when the video has been rented. For instance, suppose my id is 'deep9c' and I add a user having id 'akash3b' as my friend, then two new rows are created in table "frndlist" with values ('deep9c','akash3b') and ('akash3b','deep9c'). However, if this scales linear you're already at 1.8 seconds for just 100k users, 18 seconds for 1 million users. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 12 '11 at 12:06 zain 411 you talking about cassandra? –Marin Apr 26 '11 at 19:33 add a comment up vote 2 down vote Keep in mind that database tables are designed to grow vertically (more rows), not horizontally (more columns) shareimprove this answer answered Jun 17 '09 at 19:40 Neil N 18.4k1467125 19 NEVER FORGET! My dad died because a db table that had grown too far vertically for its columns. I can't tell you how to build it so that it will perform well but it clearly requires some trial and error and benchmarking 5a02188284
how to make certain facebook photos privatehow can you private your friends list on facebookstar trek attack wing facebookfacebook lite mobile9facebook timeline covers for adultslargest number of likes on facebookhacking facebook profile passwordfacebook.comhttps [url:87e8010469=http://www.google.com]www.google.com[/url:87e8010469]can you use tinder without a facebook account2014 cover pictures for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    knights of darkness Index du Forum -> Classe -> Paladin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange